Giro Xar, matt blue - Bike Helmet
Barzahlungspreis inkl. MwSt. Versandkostenfrei nach DE, AT
|Monatsraten 1||Zins 2||
1 Beispielrechnung für den Kaufpreis von 63,90 EUR. Vertragspartner ist die Targo Bank. Vorbehaltlich einer abschließenden positiven Prüfung nach Eingang deiner Unterlagen. Reduzierte Ware ist generell von den 0% Finanzierungsangeboten ausgeschlossen!
2 effektiver Jahreszins
|6 x 10,65 € 1||4,9% 2|
|12 x 5,39 € 1||4,9% 2|
|24 x 2,76 € 1||4,9% 2|
Artikel befindet sich in unserem Lager und wird umgehend versendet.
Bestell.-Nr.: 1286344 | MPN: 200125009 | EAN: 0768686550126
Diesen Artikel findest du auch in:
Das könnte dich auch interessieren:
Giro Xar, matt blue - Bike Helmet
- P.O.V. Visor?Point Of View visors are anchored by a patented internal clutch mechanism that allows 15-degrees of tool-free, on-the-fly vertical adjustment while preventing the visor from rattling and coming loose over rough and technical terrain.
- In-Mold Construction?The Giro in-mold construction process fuses the helmet's outer shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner during the molding process, making the liner literally a part of the helmet. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece 'exoskeleton' that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs.
- Roll Cage?Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont Nylon molded inside a helmet's EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you'll never notice?unless you need it.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation?Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- 17 Air Vents
- Super Fit?A great helmet is so comfortable that once it's on, it virtually disappears. Our proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on "human scale factors" data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world's population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
- Roc Loc 5 Fitting System?After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4. Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible. Three-Position Bracket: It's never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work flawlessly with Giro eyewear (what we call Super Fit engineering). Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe. Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
- Anti-bacterial X-Static Pads?In addition to being very comfortable, our X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable.
- Giro is a U.S. manufacturer of helmets, sunglasses, goggles and softgoods for cycling, skiing and snowboarding. The company was founded in 1985 by Jim Gentes and is headquartered in the Santa Cruz, California area. Looking for the best Protection of your Head Giro introduces a new Material in 2014, which 100% returns to its original Shape after an Impact. That helps to increase the Saftey because small Impacts no longer destroy the Helmet´s Core.
- 1 Helmet
- Crash Replacement?GIRO replaces every helmet for a blanket amount of 50% of the official retail price if it cannot be used in a safe way anymore because of a bike crash. This offer is available for the first owner within 3 years after purchase.
WHAT TO DO?
The user should send the broken helmet DIRECTLY to GROFA. The proof of purchase and a short report about the crash must be attached. GROFA replaces the broken helmet always by the same model or possibly the latest version. GROFA reserves the right to deliver the helmet in a different color. The payment is possible on advance payment or C.O.D. Service.
|Color Name||matt blue|