Cube Reaction Hybrid SLT 500 29 2018, grey┬┤n┬┤green - E-Bike
Barzahlungspreis inkl. MwSt. Versandkostenfrei nach DE, AT
|Monatsraten 1||Zins 2||
1 Beispielrechnung für den Kaufpreis von 2789,90 EUR. Vertragspartner ist die Targo Bank. Vorbehaltlich einer abschließenden positiven Prüfung nach Eingang deiner Unterlagen. Reduzierte Ware ist generell von den 0% Finanzierungsangeboten ausgeschlossen!
2 effektiver Jahreszins
|6 x 464,83 € 1||0% 2|
|12 x 232,42 € 1||0% 2|
|24 x 122,10 € 1||4,9% 2|
Artikel befindet sich in unserem Lager und wird umgehend versendet.
Bestell.-Nr.: 1998263 | MPN: 1342500026 | EAN: 4054571053497
Diesen Artikel findest du auch in:
Das k÷nnte dich auch interessieren:
Cube Reaction Hybrid SLT 500 29 2018, grey┬┤n┬┤green - E-Bike
- Size Split?This Bike is available in 27.5 or 29 inch versions, depending on the frame size, which means every rider can find the perfect fit.
- Agile Ride Geometry?Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in the series of big wheel bikes. Cube also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let us achieve the same trail as our 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly we shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. We invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give us more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least we kept the BB height the same as on our 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a Cube 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Superlite?Extremely high tensile strength aluminium alloy requires heat treatment. Its developed for the highest requirements, very stiff and fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant, nonshearing; double butted which makes it suitable for very light tube-sets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming?In conventional hydroforming processes this custom form and technical advantages cannot be achieved. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced with a simultaneous increase in stability.
- Smooth Welding?This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Tapered Head Tube?This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our Cube carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Integrated Cable Routing?Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Boost 148?Boost 148 mm technology provides precise handling, on every trail, in every situation. The hub flange moves 3 mm towards the outside on both sides. It increases the stiffness of a 27.5er wheel by 14% and, for a 29er wheel, by 21%. The reason is the spoke?s wider support in comparison to the 142 mm hubs used previously.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger?We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 thru-axle system. Enlarging the area at the frame where the hanger is sustained. We can now mount the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design one can also swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- X12 Through Axle?In this system, a cone is used to form a play-free connection. It is only necessary to tighten the axle from one side. The position of the wheel is done by an insert in the right-hand dropout which is secured by a bolt. The main advantages of the Syntace system are quick and simple changing of the wheel, reliable position of the brake disc and higher stiffness of the rear of the bike. This allows the assembly to be made lighter than a conventional through-axle.
- 100 mm Travel
- adjustable Damping / Lockout / Platform
- 15x110 mm Thru Axle / QR Thru Axle
- Dropper Post Option
- 500 Wh accumulator
- Purion Display?Unlike the Bosch Intuvia and Nyon on-board eBike computers, each of which includes a remote control near the handlebar grip, Purion is a 2-in-1 solution. The display and remote control are combined in one device on the left of the handlebar that is easily and safely operated by thumb pressure and provides the most important functions for the purist eBiker. Easy-to-use keys set the assistance levels (Off, Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo). The display is optimally readable from every angle and informs the eBiker about speed, total mileage, range and distance travelled.
Further Purion functions at a glance:
- Lighting: Can be switched on or off by a keyboard combination
- Pushing aid: Up to 6 km/h assistance
- Backlit display
- Micro-USB connection for diagnostic tool
- 11 gears
- Trail: ****
- Cube is a german bicycle manufacturer, producing any types of bikes. The company was founded 1993 from the former student Marcus PŘrner, beginning with an area of 50 m▓ in his father's furniture factory.The company has expanded its production area constantly. Cube Bikes are exported to 32 countries worldwide.
- 1 Bike
|Frame||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Boost148, Internal Cable Routing, FIB|
|Headset||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8 (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2 (OD 56mm)|
|Fork||Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110 mm, 100 mm|
|Front Travel||100 mm|
|Rims||Cube EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub||Shimano XT HB-M8000, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock|
|Front Tire||Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy|
|Rear Tire||Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy|
|Front Brake||Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180 mm)|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180 mm)|
|Crankset||FSA CK-745, 170mm, 15T|
|Chain||KMC X11e Turbo|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach|
|Stem||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Handlebar||Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm|
|Grips||Cube Race Grip 31, 1-Clamp|
|Saddle||Cube Race EXC 145|
|Seat Post||Cube Performance Post, 30.9 mm|
|Seat Binder||Cube Varioclose, 34.9 mm|
|Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)|
|Hardtail (mit Federgabel)|
|Drive Unit Performance CX|
|Purpose||MTB|Universal & Freizeit|Trail|
|Bosch PowerTube 500|