Cube Cross Hybrid ONE 500 Trapeze 2018, black┬┤n┬┤blue - E-Bike
Our Cross Hybrid ONE is a bike for all reasons. It's an e-bike that'll reliably accompany you on all your cycling adventures, from long rides out into the countryside to everyday use around town. What's more, it'll make those adventures both easier and more fun. Redesigned with a sleeker, better handling and easier-to-live-with frame for 2018, you'll love the combination of a smooth, strong and quiet Bosch drive system with powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a comfortable Suntour suspension fork. You won't believe how much like a 'normal' bike an e-bike can be... until you try the all new Cross Hybrid ONE.Geometry
- Agile Ride Geometry?We ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in our series of big wheel bikes. We also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let us achieve the same trail as our 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly we shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. We invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give us more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least we kept the BB height the same as on our 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a Cube 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Superlite?Extremely high tensile strength aluminium alloy requires heat treatment. Its developed for the highest requirements, very stiff and fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant, nonshearing; double butted which makes it suitable for very light tube-sets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming?With our Advanced Mechanical Forming technology we can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable us to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Tapered Head Tube?This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our Cube carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Integrated Cable Routing?Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Save System?To protect our high-end frames from damage, they are built with the Cube Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Quick-Release Axle
- 63 mm Travel
- adjustable Damping / Lockout / Platform
- Quick-Release Axle
Kategorie / Einsatzbereich
- Disc Brakes
- Rack and Fender Mounts
- Easy Mount Kickstand?The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by Cube. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- 500 Wh accumulator
- Purion Display?Unlike the and Nyon on-board eBike computers, each of which includes a remote control near the handlebar grip, Purion is a 2-in-1 solution. The display and remote control are combined in one device on the left of the handlebar that is easily and safely operated by thumb pressure and provides the most important functions for the purist eBiker. Easy-to-use keys set the assistance levels (Off, Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo). The display is optimally readable from every angle and informs the eBiker about speed, total mileage, range and distance travelled.
Further Purion functions at a glance:
- Lighting: Can be switched on or off by a keyboard combination
- Pushing aid: Up to 6 km/h assistance
- Backlit display
- Micro-USB connection for diagnostic tool
- 9 gears
Manufacturers Info Cube
- City: *****
- Fitness: *****
Scope of supply
- Cube is a german bicycle manufacturer, producing any types of bikes. The company was founded 1993 from the former student Marcus PŘrner, beginning with an area of 50 m▓ in his father's furniture factory.The company has expanded its production area constantly. Cube Bikes are exported to 32 countries worldwide.
|Frame||Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Premium Sport, Full Integrated Battery, Double Butted, Disc Only|
|Headset||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8 (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2 (OD 56mm)|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX-E25, 63 mm|
|Front Travel||63 mm|
|Rims||Cube SX20, 36H, Disc|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180 mm)|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (160 mm)|
|Crankset||FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, Chainguard|
|Pedals||Cube PP Trekking|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RD-M2000-SGS, 9-Speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Stem||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Handlebar||Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm|
|Grips||Cube Performance Grip|
|Saddle||Cube Active 1.1|
|Seat Post||Cube Performance Post, 27.2 mm|
|Seat Binder||Cube Varioclose, 31.8 mm|
|Hardtail (mit Federgabel)|
|Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)|
|Drive Unit Active Plus Cruise|
|Bosch PowerPack 500|
Technische Änderungen und Irrtümer in Bild und Text vorbehalten.
€ 1699,90 € 1999,00
€ 1699,90 € 1999,00